What goes into a care package?
– Stress ball or fidget spinner.
– Coffee (or a gift card to a coffee shop)
– Water bottle.
– Healthy snacks like granola bars, dried fruit, mixed nuts or trail mix.
– Study supplies like notecards, highlighters, colored pens and sticky notes.
– Candy and chocolate.
– Chewing gum.
– Stress relief candle.
What do you put in a care package for a friend?
– Your favorite snacks or candy.
– New coffee beans/grounds or tea you’ve enjoyed.
– An old shirt your friend loved (or hated to make them laugh)
– Sentimental pictures of you both together.
– A book you have recently enjoyed reading.
How do I make a care package for myself?
– 20 Cheap DIY self-care gift box ideas.
– Water bottle. Nothing says self-care more than reminding your loved one to drink plenty of water.
– Affirmation cards.
– Fuzzy socks.
– Hot tea or drink mixes.
– Face mask.
– Bath bombs.
How do you put together a care package?
Putting together a care package can be as straightforward or as complex as you’d like. You can simply put all of the items in a box or you can add some colored tissue paper, grab a nice wicker basket and top it off with a cute personalized card.
What should I put in a food care package?
– Beef jerky.
– Candy bars.
– Canned soups.
– Cereal and oatmeal.
– Granola bars.
– Rice Krispie treats.