What tool can I use for nail art?
What is needed for nail art?
– Manicure Tweezers. You already have tweezers in your nail kit, but they’re essential for nail art.
– Nail Art Tape.
– Dotting Tool.
– Thin Tip Brush.
– Glitter Nail Polish Remover Pads.
– Matte Topcoat.
– Nail Polish Correcting Pen.
How can I do professional nail art at home?
– Step 1: Clean your nails with polish remover.
– Step 2: Clip, file, and buff.
– Step 3: Push back your cuticles.
– Step 4: Exfoliate your hands.
– Step 5: Moisturize your hands and cuticles.
– Step 6: Apply a base coat.
– Step 7: Apply your first coat of color.
What do professional nail techs use?
– Quality Nail File Kit. These are basic supplies and they are necessary.
– Cuticle Exfoliator.
– Reusable Nail Forms.
– Diamond Nail File.
– Sable Brush.
– Toe Separators.
– Cuticle Oil.
What are nail dotting tools for?
The Cina Five Piece Dotting Marbleizing Tool Kit can be used to create flowers, and other designs on nails simply by dipping the tip of the tool into polish, and dotting onto the nail.
What do the different nail art brushes do?
You can achieve completely different nail art styles just by changing the brush that you use. A striper brush is long and thin, and helps to achieve straight lines, while a short detailer brush allows you to get in and shape the tiniest details with precision.