How do you package homemade coasters?
How do I ship a coaster?
– Cut three pieces of foam to fit into the box.
– Secure two coasters to two pieces of the foam with a ring of tape on the underside.
– Wrap the two pieces of foam with the cellulose wrapping film to secure them in place.
– Fold the box.
– Seal the box and send at the flat rate,
How do you package a resin tray?
– First, ensure your resin has fully cured.
– Wear gloves and work on a cushioned surface.
– Next, wrap your piece with glassine paper, parchment, butcher or kraft paper.
– Then, wrap the entire piece with padding material like polyfoam or fabric.
Is resin safe for coasters?
A: Yes, ArtResin epoxy resin works great for coasters, not so great for hotplates and here’s why: the maximum temperature cured ArtResin can be exposed to is 120F/50C. The heat from a hot mug, on the other hand, is nowhere near that hot, so you can put It on a coaster without worry.Apr 2, 2019