What can I do with unwanted baubles?
Broken glass baubles should be disposed of by wrapping and putting in with general waste. Plastic baubles are usually made from types of plastic not widely collected yet in the UK and are likely to be covered with glitter which would impact on the recycling process so should also go in the general waste.
What can I make with old Christmas baubles?
– Create a garland with ribbon and ornaments.
– Festive door ornament.
– Use large ornaments as vases via BHG.
– Glue old ornaments to a mirror frame via robomargo.
– Display in a tray with vintage mercury glass by Amanda Carol.
How do you stick baubles together?
What can I do with leftover Christmas baubles?
– Decorate a mantel.
– Create a centerpiece bowl.
– Add to garland around a window frame.
– Hang on an old window.
– Use in a vignette.
– Collect different shapes and colors and display.
– Fill a metal basket.
– Make an ornament nest.
How do you reuse old Christmas ornaments?
What can I use to decorate baubles?
The best paint to use for decorating glass Christmas baubles is, like ceramic baubles, acrylic. Using acrylic craft paint is easy just prepare a space to allow them to dry hanging is best for a neat finish.