What are the 7 Sorrows of Mama Mary?
– The Second Sorrow: The Flight into Egypt.
– The Third Sorrow: The Loss of the Child Jesus.
– The Fourth Sorrow: The Condemnation of Jesus.
– The Fifth Station: The Crucifixion of Jesus.
– The Sixth Station: The Retrieval of Jesus’ Body.
– The Seventh Station: The Burial of Jesus.
Who is Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow?
Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow is a private Roman Catholic school located in the city of Boston. Maddie has been a student here since kindergarten, and her friends are Corrie, Mary-Margaret, and Leslie. Later London Tipton was tranferred to this school by her father because she was kicked out of all the other schools.
What are the 7 Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary?
– The Prophecy of Simeon as found in Luke 2;
– The Flight into Egypt from Matthew 2;
– The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple of Jerusalem, also in Luke 2;
– Mary’s meeting Jesus on the Via Dolorosa, the Fourth station of the Cross;
– The Crucifixion of Jesus on Mount Calvary.